[Oacrao-l] Mailing Diplomas

Simmons, ADeidra J. asimmons at ecok.edu
Sun Jun 26 18:24:45 CDT 2016

Hello.

ECU holds diplomas for a designated week for any students who would like to pick them up. After that week we mail diplomas to an address previously submitted by the students specifically for their diplomas. Very few of our students elect to pick up their diplomas.

We do charge graduation fees: $75 for Masters, $50 for Bachelors, and $25 for Certificate-only graduates.

Thanks.

ADeidra Simmons
Registrar