[Oacrao-l] Administrative Withdrawal Policy

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Thu Nov 17 19:46:09 CST 2016

Janet,
We collected a Census Roster at the end of the 2nd week of school.  Any student not attending is dropped and all charges reversed.
Beginning week 3 through Friday of the 12th week a faculty member uses our Early Alert System and can warn a student who missing too many classes & then can drop the student.  The student receives a grade of “AW” on the transcript.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Best,
Rick