[Oacrao-l] Mark your calendars! - OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop, Feb. 17th at UCO

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Fri Nov 18 16:48:23 CST 2016

Good afternoon!

I wanted to let the membership know that the date & location OACRAO's Spring Policy Workshop has been solidified.  Here are the quick details:

Friday, February 17th, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
University of Central Oklahoma
Nigh University Center Ballrooms
Cost: $50 for early-bird, $75 afterward

As we get closer to the date, I will provide a more detailed agenda.  As usual, however, you can count on a mixture of informative and relevant presentations combined with opportunities to interact with presenters from OSRHE (to say nothing of the chance to chat with fellow colleagues)!

Have a great weekend!

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
OACRAO President
Associate Vice President/Registrar