[OK-AIR] Summary - Two quick questions (NSC and HEA Student Consumer Info)

Lori P Knight lori.p.knight at tulsacc.edu
Tue Aug 14 13:49:34 CDT 2018

Good afternoon!  I wanted to follow up and share the results to the two questions posted on the list-serve last month.  There were ten responses.  Below is a table showing the areas responsible for 1) maintaining the HEA Student Consumer Information data on the website, and 2) the office responsible for submitting student enrollment data to the National Student Clearinghouse.

Thanks so much to those who shared their information!

Compiled responses from Oklahoma higher education institutions, Summer 2018:
HEA Student Consumer Information
(coordinates data for HEA requirements)

National Student Clearinghouse
(submits enrollment data)

Academic Affairs - Admission & Records - Financial Aid (collaboration between the three)

Academic Records / Registrar

Accountability and Academics

Admissions & Records

Compliance Officer in Enrollment & Student Financial Services Division

Admissions / Registrar

Financial Aid

Enrollment Management

HLC Accreditation Officer

Institutional Research & Effectiveness

Institutional Research

Records & Student Completion Services

Institutional Research and Assessment

Registrar/Financial Aid generates and cleans data; IR uploads

Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability

Registrar's Office

Institutional Research & Effectiveness

Registrar's Office

VP for Student Affairs with Assistance from Executive Compliance Committee

Registrar's Office

Lori P. Knight

[email TCC LOGO 2]
Lori P. Knight