[OK-AIR] Final Reminder: Spring 2020 OK-AIR Conference - Please Register

Jennifer Ivie Barth jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu
Tue Feb 25 14:23:23 CST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The Conference is right around the corner.  Thank you to everyone who has already registered for the conference!

We will send information about parking and any additional information next week to those who have registered for the conference.  Please be watching for that email.

Attached is the Conference Program for the upcoming OK-AIR Conference to be held on Friday, March 6, at the University of Central Oklahoma.  Please register as soon as possible for the conference so we can ensure the right amount of food at the event.  We look forward to seeing everyone next week!

Register for the OK-AIR Spring 2020 Conference<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftulsacc.az1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_9yunlVfQohdNypn&data=02%7C01%7Cjennifer.ivie%40tulsacc.edu%7Cf286e56c190f427b7dea08d7b091624f%7Ceb5d9dc493c645578c2390ef7fa05b96%7C0%7C0%7C637172010929779762&sdata=BmNFTdpGDkRBcaDjcMwtudxoZspGRNOvBKwx9tFqZNk%3D&reserved=0>

We have a wide variety of sessions this year.  Please forward this on to anyone you feel might be interested in attending.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Ivie, Ph.D.
Director, Institutional Research & Assessment
President, OK-AIR
Tulsa Community College
918.595.7925
jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu<mailto:jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu>
"...data provide a powerful prompt for campus engagement, courageous conversation,
and constructive change...  The cycle of change is dependent on an institution's willingness
and capacity to not just collect these data, but to use them."  (McClenney & Dare, 2013, p. 14)

"To stop questioning whether what we do is working as expected is to invite stagnation and
a collapse in creativity and innovation." (Bresciani, 2011, p. 2)