[Okgrantsmanship] Survey for Master's Student

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 23 15:02:51 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

On the recommendation of a fellow lister, I have recreated the survey on
surveymonkey.com.  It should be easier to complete and will guarantee
anonymity.  I am in desperate need of 100 completed surveys.  So, I will
definately accept a completed survey by email or surveymonkey.

If you would prefer to complete the survey online, please go to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MVG5CPM

Thank you everyone.

Shelly Schulz

graduate student