[Okgrantsmanship] Responsible Conduct of Research Training

Anton Wohlers awohlers at cameron.edu
Wed Aug 31 10:10:26 CDT 2011

Good Morning Linda,

I have a quick questions whether the following cases need RCR.

We have received INBRE funds for equipment during the regular semester and also for summer. Students who are dealing with the equipment funded by INBRE or participate in INBRE - funded summer activities are required to participate in RCR. Would it also possible to take the RCR training with the Regents through ITV?

Thanks.

Tony

Tony E. Wohlers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Political Science
Academic Research Director
2011 Oklahoma Research Day Coordinator
Cameron University
Department of History and Government