[Okgrantsmanship] Reminder: 3RD ANNUAL PROMOTING UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH CONFERENCE - Friday April 13 - Rose Professional Training Center

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Apr 10 09:41:35 CDT 2012

It is not too late to register for the

3rd Annual Promoting Undergraduate Research Conference

on April 13, 2012, from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, sponsored by the Oklahoma
State Regents for Higher Education.

The conference will be at the Rose State College Professional Training
Center, see
http://www.rose.edu/Websites/rose2010/Images/AboutRose/Rose%20Campus%20M
ap.pdf. RSC is in Midwest City, the Hudiburg Drive exit off I40.

A copy of the program is attached for your information. Please contact
me for more information. You may still register for this great
conference!

We know you will learn a great deal about undergraduate student research
programs and benefits. We hope you enjoy interacting with your
colleagues. Registration may be accepted until Thursday, April 12. Thank
you for your interest in promoting excellence in Oklahoma higher
education.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator of Grant Writing

405-225-9486 desk