[Okgrantsmanship] Crowdfunding Resources at OSU

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Dec 15 16:11:32 CST 2014

I have just discovered that OSU has developed a crowdfunding platform for its foundation to use to raise money to support OSU's Marching Band, ROTC Scholarships, OSU Museum of Art support, Homecoming and KOSU. For more specific information, see http://www.osugiving.com/5.---news/osu-foundation-launches-crowdfunding-platform-philanthropete.org - OSU Foundation launches crowdfunding platform: PhilanthroPete.org.

I also learned that at least one student has been permitted to use Experiment.com. I will find out more, and share the policy information with you as soon as I know more.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.