[Oacrao-l] Grades and Block Courses

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Wed Nov 3 16:36:15 CDT 2010

At OCCC we have 5 different short term sessions (excluding intersession) during a 16-week semester.  We require that faculty post their grades a day and half after the short session ends.  We then run a process to make those grades viewable to students both on-line and on their transcript.

We only run the academic standing process at the end of the semester.

Alan Stringfellow, M.ED.
Registrar
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S. May Avenue