[Oacrao-l] State Regents Staff Question

Trammell, Genie genie.trammell at okstate.edu
Tue May 22 10:09:45 CDT 2012

OSUIT has three fulltime semesters per year.  We requires a new application when a student stops out for two consecutive semesters.  The student is then admitted into the current program.

Also, any student that withdrawals or graduates from school will be required to re-apply to the institution.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD3802.A582DF80]<http://www.osuit.edu/>

Genie Trammell
Director of Admissions
Oklahoma State University
Institute of Technology
1801 East 4th Street
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447-3901
P 918-293-5210
F 918-293--4643
genie.trammell at okstate.edu<mailto:genie.trammell at okstate.edu>

"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B. King