[Oacrao-l] Pre-Cancel Enrollment for Non-Payment

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed May 15 16:21:55 CDT 2013

Hey, Alan!

We do not drop their classes for a future term but they cannot begin classes until the prior balance and balance for the current term are paid.  In the fall and spring we give them until the end of the tenth business day of the semester.  In terms of turning them over to collections we do that on the tenth business day of the next semester as well if they don't continue enrollment and they have a prior balance.

Blessings!

David