[Oacrao-l] Pre-Cancel Enrollment for Non-Payment

Bowles, Crystal crystal.bowles at okstate.edu
Wed May 15 16:57:28 CDT 2013

Hello,

1.       OSUIT places a hold on a student's account after the current semester Add/Drop date barring future enrollment. Thus, no enrollment cancellation due to an outstanding balance.

2.       N/A

3.       A student with a low balance (e.g. $50 or less), may make special arrangements with our Bursar for future enrollment.

4.       Students are submitted to collections if at the end of the following semester the student still has an outstanding balance.

Hope this helps!
cb

Crystal Bowles, Registrar
1801 E. 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK 74447
Office: (918) 293-4682
Fax: (918) 293-4614
www.osuit.edu<http://www.osuit.edu/>

[osuit]

P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail.