[Oacrao-l] Documents for the Business Meeting

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Mon Sep 30 11:33:59 CDT 2013

Colleagues,
Good morning!  I hope everyone is excited about the coming annual conference.  We have wonderful sessions and everyone should find something of interest.  Please take a moment to review the attached documents in preparation for the Business Meeting to be held on Friday.  We will be asking for comments & approval at that time.

The past few months have been a bit of a challenge in my world.  I want to publically thank the strong leadership of Past-President Rita Peaster & President-Elect David Fulmer.  They have picked up any pieces I let fall.  I also want to thank our OACRAO Executive Board.  They have done an incredible job in preparing our annual fall conference.

I look forward to seeing you this week.  Travel safe!

Rick Edgington, President
OACRAO