[OK-AIR] Question Regarding Student Emails and External Research Access

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Thu Feb 15 11:30:53 CST 2018

Janet
Our policy is similar to NSU:  https://www.rose.edu/media/7691/ferpa_policies_and_procedures_manual.pdf.  Directory information can be release unless the student has submitted the appropriate form in the Admissions and Records office : Students may withhold Directory Information by notifying the Registrar/Director of Admissions and Records in writing within two weeks after the first day of class for the fall term. A printed form for this purpose is available in the Office of Admissions and Records.

Izzy